Welcome to The Startup Foundry.
Published: Jun 13, 2011 4:17 pm
I’m constantly looking to improve TSF. One piece of feedback I’ve received is to cover more startups. I’m taking this to heart and I’m going to make it happen. I would love to feature some TSF readers startups.
What I’m specifically looking for:
• Funded startups (I’m going to ask for bootstrapped startups in the next few weeks).
• A sentence description of what you do
• Your story (how you got started, how you met your cofounder, etc…)
• How are you measuring traction?
• Give me a hook to work from.
To submit your startup, email me at email@example.com.
If you like startups, join our weekly mailing list. Good startup content, no fluff.
Hi, I'm Paul Hontz.
I'm a YC alumn and I love startups. I created TSF to highlight companies I find interesting. You can learn more about me here.
Jul 8, 2014 2:35 pm
Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm
Nov 23, 2011 2:12 pm
Nov 10, 2011 11:56 pm
Oct 28, 2011 2:25 pm